Employment Opportunities | State of Illinois Office of the Illinois Courts
Court Operations Assistant 3
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The Court Operations Assistant 3 performs administrative and analytical support duties for program staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access (preferred).
- Assists staff in preparation and coordination of meeting and training logistics and materials, organization of webinar training sessions, and arrangement of travel schedules.
- Provides administrative and analytical support with data collection and maintaining databases.
- Composes and prepares correspondence and memos.
- Assists in the preparation, distribution and collection of quarterly and annual reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two years of office experience operating a personal computer and database software or education to an equivalent of an Associate's degree in a related field is required.
Candidate must possess working knowledge of specialized personal computer applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, and databases); ability to compile information, review data, and prepare reports according to established guidelines and detail reporting procedures; records management skills; strong written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and organize multiple tasks and assignments to meet required deadlines; and must possess a valid Illinois driver's license and demonstrate proof of automobile insurance to operate a personal vehicle on state business, as well as maintain a safe driving record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time. This is a normal office working environment requiring telephone usage and the ability to process written documents. Applicant must have the ability to travel, including overnight stays as required.
Interested individuals should submit - via email - a letter of interest, resume, and completed Judicial Branch Employment Application to:
This position will remain open until filled. However, those individuals submitting materials by Friday, August 13, 2021, will be given first consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER