July 23, 2018
Illinois judges are increasingly being recognized for their dedicated work in courtrooms throughout the state. Here are some of the recent honors received by Illinois judges:
- Supreme Court Justice Anne M. Burke will be honored on July 26, 2018, with the Distinguished Jurist Award from the Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago at their 14th Annual Lawyers for Diversity Mid-Summer Barbecue.
- Former Supreme Court Justice Benjamin K. Miller was announced on July 12, 2018, as a recipient of the 2019 Order of Lincoln, the state’s highest honor for professional accomplishments and public service. He will receive the award at a University of Illinois Springfield Student Union gala on May 18, 2019.
- First District Appellate Court Justice Jesse Reyes was honored on June 8, 2018, as the recipient of the Inaugural Judge of the Year Award from Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois (HLAI), during the Association’s Annual Installation Dinner at the WIT Hotel.
- Cook County Circuit Court Judge Tommy Brewer, Presiding Judge of the 6th Municipal District, was honored on June 22, 2018, as the recipient of the 2018 R. Eugene Pincham Award at the 104th Cook County Bar Association Annual Dinner in Chicago.
- Kane County Circuit Judge Clint Hull was honored on February 15, 2018, as the recipient of the Charlemagne Award by the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, and as the 2016 William D. Barth Award recipient from TriCity Family Services.
Have you recently received an award? Please let us know at email@example.com