December 17, 2019
Illinois judges are increasingly being recognized for their dedicated work in courtrooms throughout the state. Here are some of the recent honors received by Illinois judges:
Several judges were honored at the Illinois Judges Association Awards Luncheon on Dec. 6 at the 48th Annual Joint IJA/ISBA Luncheon at The Westin O'Hare.
- 14th Circuit Judge Mark A. VandeWiele was honored as the recipient of the 2019 Harold Sullivan Award.
- Justice Lloyd A. Karmeier was the recipient of the Special Recognition Award.
- 20th Circuit Judge Heinz Rudolf and the Hon. Mark Drummond (ret.) were the recipients of the Excellence in Outreach Award.
- The Hon. Robert Anderson (ret.) was the recipient of the Seymour Simon Spirit Award.
- 20th Circuit Associate Judge John O'Gara, 19th Circuit Associate Judge Elizabeth M. Rochford, and the Hon. Fred Foreman (ret.) were the recipients of the Presidential Service Award.
Chief Judge of the 12th Judicial Circuit Richard C. Schoenstedt was honored this month as a recipient of the 2019 Service to the Community Lawyer Award by the Will County Bar Association at their annual Christmas gala in Romeoville. Chief Judge Schoenstedt received the award for his service in the community and advancement of the legal profession.
Have you recently received an award? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org